Treating cellulite, wrinkles, scars and other skin problems.
The PRUS® combines 3 key techniques into 1 machine:
- Depresso therapy.
- 30 KHz ultrasound.
- Bio impedance measurement.
All this is controlled by a powerful computer that stores the client’s records and photos. The computer utilises this information to guide the therapist with programmed protocols based on the Dermharmonie technique.
It is a beautifully designed machine, an eyecatcher in every clinic and salon. It is also very practical and versatile with many techniques available. When not in use, due to a functional storage area for the heads and electrodes, it will leave your treatment room looking organised.
The PRUS® is delivered complete with all rollers, heads, nozzles, electrodes etc. to perform all possible treatments on body and face. The rollers are ergonomically designed and can be cleaned very easily. Currently the PRUS® software is available in: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Dutch.
A good cellulite treatment will stimulate the actual fat release in the fat cells in the targeted area, and improve circulation to effectively transport the fat and water to places it can be burned (muscles) or disposed off.
1) 30 KHz Ultrasounds
- It stimulated the beta receptors of the fatcells.
- It vibrates the cell membranes so that fibrosis will be broken.
- It stimulated the beta receptors of the fatcells. These receptors are like the exit door of the fatcell.
This ultrasound is used in a fixed position so there is no change of generating heat inside the patient. Also, the waves will pass through the body so a set of heads fixed on one side of the leg will be effective on the other side as well. No manual labor except placing the ultrasound heads is needed.
- Programs and rollers.
- Programs and rollers to treat the cellulite areas.
- Programs and rollers to tone the skin, to be firm again after losing a few kilos.
- Special programs and nozzles to stimulate the ganglions, free them up for the transport of the released fat.
- To drain the lymphatic system before making way for the released water and fat, and after for transport the fat cell contents.
3) Bio Impedance measurement
Another aid to get an accurate understanding of the patient’s condition is the Bio Impedance Metry. This device will electronically measure the intra and extracellular water contents and will determine a patients fat percentage and basic metabolism. This is an important factor to choose the correct treatment protocol.
There is more..
As the treatments can become complicated, the PRUS® has a computer which will prescribe, guide and control a treatment based on parameters taken from the patient. Some obvious parameters are weight, height, age and sex. Some more in depth information such as kind and location of cellulite, general conditions will be asked to enter in the computer.
Although the improvement of circulation, the breakdown of fibrosis, the skin-toning and the drainage methods are very good for a complete treatment of cellulite, there are more indications that can benefit from these techniques.
Kind of treatments
Algonous and neurology dystrophy