- Continuously variable and accurately adjustable infiltration performance.
- Small, ergonomic & floating design, easy to clean.
- Built in low noise peristaltic pump – easy to load and to avoid any breakage of the pump from external influences.
- Automatic stop function if pump head will opened.
- Control unit fully sealed from integrated irrigation pump – no risk of water damages.
- High time saving compared to time-consuming injection of the infiltration quantity.
- Protected plugs and power socket.
- Integrated bottle holder.
- Easy handling with low maintenance effort.
|Operating voltage||Switchable, 100V, 115V, 230V, 50-60 Hz|
|Power consumption||40 VA|
|Volumetric displacement||1Liter/hr – 17 l/hr|
|Max. pressure||1.5 bar|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||260 x 250 x 110 mm|
|Net weight control unit||2.4 kg|
Tumescent anesthesia is a technique for delivery of local anesthesia that maximizes safety by using pharmacokinetic principles to achieve extensive regional anesthesia of skin and subcutaneous tissue.